Crib and toddler bed for sale

  • Jess
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      I am selling 2 items, and due to a lack of storage space, I am hoping
      they go quick! These are also listed on craigslist.org

      1) Baby Italia brand convertible crib (medium oak color). Has a
      drawer on a track under the crib to hold sheets/blankets. Includes a
      very nice mattress, too. Converts into a toddler bed (need to
      purchase the accessory kit through the manufacturer) and also
      converts to a full size headboard easily (w/o add'l parts). Currently
      unassembled, but I have photos of this assembled if you're
      interested. All instructions and hardware is included!

      Asking $100 firm.

      2) Step 2 brand fire engine toddler bed. Includes a decent mattress
      (crib-sized). The bed is made of all molded plastic and has details
      of fire engine parts in yellow and white. The bed is on "wheels" that
      don't move. Also has a working light at the top!

      View this link to see what the fire engine bed looks like:
      http://www.step2.com/product.cfm?product_id=1165

      Asking $100 firm.

      Please contact me via email if you're interested @
      jguenther75@...