Child Care - Revisited

  • Katie Sheehan
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 5, 2007

      Hello!!

      Can anyone recommend a good home day care in the neighborhood?  Or is there anyone who stays home during the day who is interested in a part time babysitting position? My son will be at the new school this fall and I need a before & after school sitter for him (literally a couple of hours a day).

      I have had no luck so far…

      If anyone has any names to pass on I would really appreciate it!!

      Thanks,

      Katie