Sump Pump Failure

  • Stuart Willis
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Someone, earlier, mentioned something about replacing their sump pump.
      My just failed, too.
      Does someone have a recommendation on what to do or whom to hire to fix
      it?
      Thanks,
      Stuart
    • jimtiffo04
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
        Ours went out not that long ago. We bought a new one at Home Depot
        and my husband replaced it. It took only about an hour total. He said
        it was very easy.

        --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "Stuart Willis"