Association and Common Area Problem?

  • chris_pilarek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
      I am in the new Madrona part. When is the handoff to the people? To
      form a board, or combine with you guys. Second I live next to the path
      on Winchester and there is no fence like everywhere else that meets up
      to a common area and the weeds are knee high what is going on?
    • Tim Rose
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2007
        If you are the house I'm thinking of, at least you havw some trees
        between your house and the path. I live next to the Path to the
        school and my living room window is three or four steps from the path,
        completely unobstructed. Of course you live further north, near where
        all the HOA members live so maybe you'll have more luck. I finally
        got them to bring the path up to grade, other then that I've been
        brushed off.

        --- In madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com, "chris_pilarek"