Kindergarten Registration

  • LULU
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 8, 2007
      FYI....CCSD 46 is having a Kindergarten Registration Night on Tuesday, March 13, 2007 from 6:30-7:30PM. Info can be found on the distrcit website:

      Students in our neighborhood will be attending the new Park Campus on Townline Road in the fall. But you can attend the Registration Night at Prairieview School on Tuesday to register.

      On a personal note, the new school is beautiful inside. There will be new photos from inside the school posted on the Park Campus page of the D46 website within a week or so. (As soon as I can get them up there. lol)

    • dixie_chick_mama
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 9, 2007
        Do you know if the new school will be having an "open house" before
        it opens in the fall? I would love to take my kindergarten-bound
        daughter through it to get her familiar with it before she attends
        her first day :o) Thanks!

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 12, 2007
          I have not heard any specifics yet, but I would imagine they will have an open house for anyone who wants to stop in. I'll ask at our next meeting.