Concrete Patio

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
      Hi there....Has anyone used a contractor that they would recommend for
      a concrete patio? Please let me know. Thanks!!
    • Troy D Perrin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
        Call Carlos at 1.815.276.2713      He does work for a major home builder and does side work. He should be cheaper than everyone else. If you have any questions, please call me at 224.305.0324.

        Troy Perrin

        Hi there....Has anyone used a contractor that they would recommend for
        a concrete patio? Please let me know. Thanks!!

      • Heather Fontanetta
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 3, 2006
          We used and I know many people in the area used Spring Hill Concrete & Sealcoat.  call Andy @ (847) 223-7007. They did a very nice job.

          Heather

          Heidi <hletizia@...> wrote:
          Hi there....Has anyone used a contractor that they would recommend for
          a concrete patio? Please let me know. Thanks!!

        • Timothy Marting
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2006
            Heidi,
                   we have an agragate concrete patio.  It looks like pebbles on top of the concrete but it is actually mixed right in.  I was very happy and several other houses used the same contractor.  It is called Artistry in Agragate.  I fyou are interested in seeing what it looks like, I am at 479 Savoy.  Feel free to come and look anytime.  He has a great guarantee also.    Tim Marting