      From: Stuart Willis <montivideopro@...>
      To: "madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com" <madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, December 11, 2011 6:18:56 PM
      Subject: Re: [madronavillage2] Snow Shovelers

      Happy Holiday Season to Everyone.

      We are looking for some young adults who would be willing to snow shovel our driveway, this winter season.

      The kids we had last year were great, but the moved to snow free Arizona.

      If you have some kids who are looking to make some money, this winter, please let me know.

      The house is on Hampton, basically just north of the barn!

      Thanks!

      Stuart M. Willis
      153 W. Hampton Dr.
      Round Lake, Il 60073