2624Christmas Lights

  • gargiuloangela
    Dec 11, 2011
      Well my fellow neighbors it has happened again!!! Some time betweeen last night around 9:30 p.m. and tonight at 4:30 p.m. Some inconsiderate, ignorant person cut my Christmas lights, my Santa Claus, sleigh and Gumdrop tree!!! Actually took my Virgin Mary off the pole and laid her on her back and put a plastic lamb in the middle of the lawn facing the virgin mary!! I am so angry and sickened by the fact that there are people in our neighborhood that would stoop to this level!!! It is really a shame that we cannot enjoy decorations for our children and fellow neighbors that do appreciate the beauty!!! I am just giving everyone a headsup that there is this type of vandilism going on in our neighborhood.

      I hope everyone has a joyful Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

      Angela Gargiulo
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic