      From: bikerlaura771 <lapartri@...>
      Subject: [madronavillage2] Homeowners' Quarterly Meeting
      To: madronavillage2@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, May 20, 2011, 7:22 AM

      Was there a homeowners' meeting this past Monday? I received a notice in the mail on Tuesday, the day after the meeting. I've lived here since 2003 and am one of the few homeowners that have attended most meetings. I would like to have attended this one also if I had known about it sooner.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic