2608Re: [madronavillage2] Attempted break in

  • Bryan Burns
    May 5, 2011
      What street do you live on?

      On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 1:16 PM, K. RODEWALD <mfd87@...> wrote:

      Just wanted to let everyone know that there was an attempted break in at our house last night just after midnight. Our burglar alarm was activated and our dogs also were alerted. The Round Lake PD responded and did a very good job of searching the neighborhood and used the K9 but weren't successful in catching the person. My home wasn't the only one targeted. They went to at least one other neighbor. Please take a moment and re-evaluate your home security and make sure all your doors are locked.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic