A yahoogroup on Sikhism.

  • chhabra@eecs.umich.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2001
      SSA all,
      It gives me great pleasure to welcome all fellow members who
      are interested in learning more about Sikhism to another group -
      WorldSikh.

      You may subscribe anytime by sending email to the following email
      address :
      WorldSikh-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      WJKK,
      WJKF.
      Madhusudan Singh.

      PS : Description.
      This is a group on World Sikhism. Welcome are all seekers of
      knowledge about this glorious humane Faith. Sikhism represents much
      of what is finest in human traditions. Founded in Punjab (currently
      divided between India and Pakistan), its principles of universality,
      humanity, religious tolerance, emphasis on Divine Grace, empowerment
      of human thought, rejection of dogma, equality of genders, and among
      many other things, an emphasis on Truthful Living as laid down in the
      Rehat, makes it a faith far ahead of its times.