Fw: An appeal to all

  • Prompt Travels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2008

      Dear Rotarians,

      It is the time to show our worth & strength by putting sincere efforts to fight against the devastating flood situation in Bihar. Let us put our best effort to extend our support & help the flood affected victims & our partners operating in those areas for the same purpose. R. I. District 3250 has initiated this Flood Relief Contribution fund and would like to invite to all the Rotarians along with their members of family and friends to participate in this fight for the sake of humanitarian.

      We are planning to support Flood Relief Camp through Rotary Clubs at Bhagalpur, Purnia, Saharsha and Begusarai.

      Hence, it is requested to come forward to contribute in the mode of money, new cloths, beaten rice, sattu, and molasses etc. to the address given below.

      Contribution in terms of money should be in the form of cheque / draft in favour of “R. I. 3250-Flood Relief Fund 2008-09” payable at Patna.

      Postal Address

      Flood Relief Team

      R. I. D. 3250

      C/o- Kailsumi InfoTech (India) Pvt. Ltd.

      401, Adharshila Complex

      South Gandhi Maidan

      Patna - 800001

      A power point presentation is attached as a glimpse of North Bihar. For further & updated information. You please visit to

      http://epaper.hindustantimes.com

      http://epaper.timesofindia.com

      http://www.telegraphindia.com/section/frontpage/index.jsp

      Rtn. Akhilesh Kumar

      District Secrertary (Admin)

      R I D 3250 (Bihar & Jharkhand)

      Kailsumi InfoTech (India) Private Limited

      401, South Gandhi Maidan

      Patna - 800 001

      Mobile : +91 94310 30001 / +91 93344 87425