FW: Rotary/RGHF: Our Foundation Newsletter for august 2008

  • Rotary 3080
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Sent: Friday, July 25, 2008 11:46 PM
      Subject: Rotary/RGHF: Our Foundation Newsletter for august 2008

      Rotary Global History Fellowship (RGHF)

      OUR FOUNDATION NEWSLETTER (#66)
      AUGUST 1, 2008
      Please click on the AUGUST 1, 2008 issue.

      Dear Rotary Leaders:

      This is not a new story; however, it is a true story.  Read how the gift of a goat will change lives forever.  Beatrice’s Goat and the power of sharing and caring.
      Pages 1 and 2

      Have you noticed the DREAMS in these Rotary themes; Rotary International Past President Jim Lacy’s –Follow your Rotary Dream and 2008-09 President D. K. Lee’s -Make Dreams Real?   Read how Rotarians are answering the challenge and how Rotarian Action Groups are involved?
      Pages 3 to 8

      Utilizing our Alumni to recruit for our Peace Fellowships?  Did you know at their recent June 2008 meeting, the Trustees of the Rotary Foundation took a decision to remove the limit on the number of applications each district can submit each year for Rotary World Peace Fellowships?  Effective immediately, each and every district may submit as many applicants as they deem qualified each year.
      Pages 9 and 10
      Rotarians, there are many more stories of passion and interest about Our Foundation in this August 2008 issue.
      Then please click on the AUGUST 1, 2008 issue.

      Please pass this FOUNDAT ION NEWSLETTER onward to your clubs and districts

      Very truly yours,
      Eddie

      Dr. Edward Blender,
      Editor, Our Foundation Newsletter
      Chair:  Rotary Centers Major Gifts Initiative
      Health and Hunger Resource Group 2006-2009

      Remove or add addresses at www.historycomment.org
      Please post your comments at http://www.historycomment.org

      Checked by AVG Free Edition.

      Windows Live Messenger just got better with Messenger TV. Share your favourite videos online with your near and dear ones. Check it out!