Fw: e-sandesh oct26 from Rotary Panpat Midtown

  • rvepl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007

      Dear Rotarian

      Greetings from Rotary Panipat Midtown!

      Wishing you and your family a Very Happy Diwali

      Please find attached with this email the next issue of the e-Sandesh.

      Regards,

      Yours in Rotary,

      The Sandesh Team

      Rtn. Bharat Baweja – Editor

      PP. Rtn. Shivi Sajdeh – Co-Editor

      PP. Rtn. Naveen Gulati – Co-Editor

      "Disclaimer:

      The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. We are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise .The contents of this message may not necessarily represent our views"