e-Sandesh July 27

  • rvepl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007

      Dear Rotarian

      Thank you for all the feedback we have received regarding the previous issues of the Sandesh.

      It has really helped us improve. Please keep the suggestions and feedbacks coming.

      We would like your participation too, please take out some time and send us some good article which we can use in the coming issues.

      This issue onwards we have made the e-Sandesh an extended version of the printed Sandesh to make it more attractive and to save paper.

      The next issue of the e-Sandesh is attached with this mail.

      With best regards,

      Yours in Rotary

      Bulletin Team

      Rtn. Bharat Baweja – Editor

      PP. Rtn. Shivi Sajdeh

      PP. Rtn. Naveen Gulati

      "Disclaimer :

      The information contained herein (including any accompanying documents) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you have erroneously received this message, please immediately delete it and notify the sender. Also, if you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this message or any accompanying document is strictly prohibited and is unlawful. We are not responsible for any damage caused by a virus or alteration of the e-mail by a third party or otherwise .The contents of this message may not necessarily represent our views "