FW: Why I AM A Rotarian - Bob Cerwin

  • Madhukar Malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006

      Dear Friends,
      Greetings from NewCastle, UK.Will be back 20th Sept.
      Yours in Rotary
      Madhukar Malhotra

      This free, weekly feature contains inspiring statements from Rotarians on why they are Rotarians. We hope this will encourage others to examine why they belong to Rotary and to see the tremendous value of each membership in creating understanding and world peace���

      ���A service of Rotary Global History Fellowship

      http://www.rghf.org/

      "We live in the present,

      We dream of the future,

      But we learn from the past."

      Why I Am A Rotarian

      august 29, 2006

      Rotary is a miracle as small as one tiny drop of vaccine in a child's mouth and as big as peace and prosperity for our planet.

      Personally, I think it requires an incredible investment of our time and energy that offers unlimited returns.

      For the recipient it can be the promise of a future filled with hope; for the donor, the assurance of fulfillment and probability of grace.

      While it is tempting to savor its rich and brilliant past; for most people Rotary is and will remain .. .   a pathway to the future.

      Robert A. Cerwin

      Director and Vice President,

      Rotary International, 1985-87

                                            The RC of Asheville, NC, USA

      Add addresses? Change addresses? Remove duplicate mailings?

       www.joinrghf.org Become part of Rotary History
      www.whatpaulharrissaid.org "WPHS archives and submissions"
       www.ourfoundation.info RGHF's Rotary Foundation newsletter
       www.whyiam.org  "Why I am a Rotarian" archives, and submissions

      DISCLAIMER: The contents of all RGHF mailings, have been researched, collected, compiled, and written by Rotarians to preserve the history and underlying philosophies of the Rotary movement. This website was created on 11 October 2000. This fellowship is not an agency of, or controlled by, Rotary International, but is affiliated with individual Rotary districts, clubs, other Rotary organizations and enjoys the support of Rotarians, clubs, districts, and zones worldwide. The views and opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily the collective views and opinions of Rotary International or all Rotarians. Rotary International is not responsible for any content and accepts no liability therefore.

      Discover. Explore. Connect-Windows Live Spaces. Check out!