Fw: Pakistan

  • RVEPL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 4, 2006

      Here is  a message from Brig. Rao Abid Hamid of the PAKISTAN HUMAN RIGHTS regarding an Indian prisone. Brig Rao Abid Hamid is the founder Coordinator of India Pakistan Soldiers Initiative for Peace and a great friends of Rotary movement who attended many Rotary functions in India. He tireless crusade for the promotion of peace between India and Pakistan side by sid with Rotay has been very laudable.

      Now please read his message reproduced below.

      Dear friends,

      Please allow me to share a happy news with you regarding recent return of SWARAN LAL to his mother, wife and children in Jammu. He is fortunate to be home after 15 years in jail!. I know you'll  be value  happy at this event. Please join me in praying and working together for the release of all  prisoners of our two countries without delay.

      Best wishes.

      rao
      From: bali pawan
      Date: 07/01/06 00:54:37
      To: Rao Abid

      Thank You Abid Sahib

      Swaran lal is back home.. reached today morning.. the family sends you best wishes
      regards
      pawan bali

      Rao Abid <raoabid95@...> wrote:
      Pawan Bali Sahib,

      Adab. Thank you for letting me know 15 prisoners have been freed from J&K. Excellent!

      On June 30th a number of prisoners of our two countries are being freed. I believe SWARAN LAL is amongst them. Three cheers for that! Do confirm kindly.

      Please convey my best wishes to Mr. Balraj Puri.

      Regards.

      rao

      From: bali pawan
      Date: 04/12/06 06:20:13
      To: Rao Abid

      Dear Abid shib

      Sorry I could not respond earlier to your email, since I was out of town. The name of the school is: Government Middle School
      Rakh Bandhu, Kunjwani Talab, Jammu

      regards
      pawan bali

      Rao Abid <raoabid95@...> wrote:
      Dear friend.
      Thank you I have received the latest write up sent by you. Earlier I ha received the faxed  copies of the material of his nationality. In it  am unable to understand the name of the place where his MIDDLE SCHOOL is located. Please send me the name and you may also scan the certificate.
      Regards.

      rao abid