What Paul Harris Said for Sunday, April 30th

  • ttech
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006

      Subject: What Paul Harris Said for Sunday, April 30th

      Rotary Global History Fellowship

      Authorized by Rotary International

      www.RotaryHistoryFellowship.org

      What Paul Harris (and other Rotary leaders) Said

      - April 30, 2006

      “On the other hand, being first gives one a unique platform and visibility that can be used for the greater good of the organization.”

       Carolyn E. Jones, TRF Trustee

      In 2005, history was made when Carolyn Jones became our ‘first’ female Rotary Foundation Trustee. A hundred years previously, Paul Harris was our ‘first’ Rotarian.

      Carolyn’s appointment marks a significant move as we begin our second century of service. A 21st century organization that claims to be part of the community has to reflect the community it serves.

      Calum Thomson

      Vice-Chairman RGHF

      calthomson@...

      RC, Longniddry & District,

      District 1020, Scotland

      Add addresses? Change addresses? Remove duplicate mailings?

       www.joinrghf.org Become part of Rotary History

       www.ourfoundation.info RGHF's Rotary Foundation newsletter

       www.whyiam.org  "Why I am a Rotarian" archives, and submissions

      DISCLAIMER: The contents of all RGHF mailings, have been researched, collected, compiled, and written by Rotarians to preserve the history and underlying philosophies of the Rotary movement. This website was created on 11 October 2000. This fellowship is not an agency of, or controlled by, Rotary International, but is affiliated with individual Rotary districts, clubs, other Rotary organizations and enjoys the support of Rotarians, clubs, districts, and zones worldwide. The views and opinions expressed on this website are not necessarily the collective views and opinions of Rotary International or all Rotarians. Rotary International is not responsible for any content and accepts no liability therefore.