FW: Happy Diwali

  • Madhukar Malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28 2:24 AM

      Dear Rotarian Friends & Families ,
      "DIWALI THE FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS SPREADS LIGHT ON OTHERWISE DARK NIGHT, LET US ALL SPREAD LIGHT BY GIVING WHERE NEEDED & PROMOTING EDUCATION TO FREE OUR LESS PRIVILGED BRETHEN'S FROM DARKNESS."
      I feel privileged to share this warmth with you & your families!

      Let us bridge ourselves with truth and happiness and spread joy around.

      My family joins me in sending greetings& warm wishes to you all on DIWALI !
      With warm greetings & best wishes
      Yours in Rotary
      Madhukar Malhotra
      Dist Chairman Club Service