Fw: Help Dist 3230 in Tsunami Relief Work

  • RVEPL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2004
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Rtn.Mohanakannan P. - Jt.Web Master - RI Dist 3230" <mkp@...>
      To: "Rotarians" <mkp@...>
      Sent: Friday, December 31, 2004 8:31 PM
      Subject: Help Dist 3230 in Tsunami Relief Work

      Dear Rotarians,

      Wishing you a new year with beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all
      the happiness your heart can hold.

      Happy New Year!

      Chennai and other districts in our Tamil Nadu State, India had suffered from
      the Tsunami waves killing thousands in a flash and rendered 100 thousands
      homeless last week. I take this opportunity to invite you to visit the
      following link and help our District in Tsunami Relief Work.

      http://www.ri3230.org/lidc_tsunamirelieffund.html

      Yours in Rotary,

      Rtn. Mohanakannan,
      Jt.WebMaster,