GSE Team

  • RVEPL
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2004

      Dear Rotarians

      We would be having the GSE Team with us from 19th Jan. to 16th Feb., 2005.  May I request you to let me have the request from the clubs that would be wanting to host the GSE team.  This team comprises of team leader Ms. Betsy Thomason and 4 other members.  The team is coming from New Jersy USA RI Distt. 7490.    May I request you for early communication as we are really short of time.  We have to fix up and print the books etc. latest by 15th Dec..

      Please follow up with the President / Secretary of your Zone and help us to get their requests as early as possible.

      I seek your cooperation.

      Yours in Rotary

      Rtn. RAMAN SALUJA

      Chairman GSE Hosting Distt. 3080