Centennial TT Tournament

  • rvepl-C
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2004

      Dear Centennial Presidents ,

                             Rotary Chandigarh Central  holds TT State Ranking Tournament every year  & also hold Distt.3080 tournament coinciding with it. However as part of “Centennial Celebrations” we propose to hold “Centennial District 3080 TT Tournament” this year.

                   The tournament will be for all Rotarians, Rotary Annes and Rotarian,s Children ( boys & girls seprately in 2  age groups/ under & above 14 ) on 24th – 26th Sep. 2004 at Table Tennis academy, Sector 23, Chandigarh. (Entry Fee is Rs 100/- for adults and Rs 50/- for kids).

            There will be attractive prizes for the winners as well as the “ Centennial Shields” for all the categories.

           The format will be as under :

         Ist Stage

          We hold tournaments among all the participants from various clubs in different categories in each Zone.The matches will be held at local centers .

          2nd Stage

         The winners from various categories & Zones play the finals at Chandigarh on 25th Sept.,2004.

          Request please send enteries from your club to the undersigned or club secretary under intimation to your zone’s Asisstant Governor  immiediatly to enable us to make arrangements .

          We look forward to participation from your club in large numbers.

              With kind regards and best wishes.

         Yours in Rotary ,

      Rtn Navjit Singh Aulakh, President

      Rotary Chandigarh Central

      Cc  District Governor Rtn. Parmod Vij

      CC District Chairman Sports promotion Rtn Harbans Malik

      Cc Rtn Manmohan Singh , Add. District Secretary Youth Services

      Cc To all Assistant Governors

            for information please