FW: Daily digest for November 1, 2012

  • Madhukar Malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3 12:45 AM

      Subject: Daily digest for November 1, 2012

      WordPress.com
      Rotary International posted: "[caption id="attachment_91" align="alignleft" width="108"] John Hewko[/caption]By RI General Secretary John HewkoFrom the time I came aboard as general secretary of Rotary International in July 2011, one of my top priorities has been to help ens"

      New post on Rotary Voices

      Media spotlights Rotary’s leadership in polio eradication

      by Rotary International

      John Hewko

      John Hewko

      By RI General Secretary John Hewko

      From the time I came aboard as general secretary of Rotary International in July 2011, one of my top priorities has been to help ensure that Rotary receives the credit it deserves for its leadership role in the Global Polio Eradication Initiative as we move ever closer to a polio-free world.

      I’m happy to report that 2012 has been a good year in terms of keeping Rotary “in the story” as the news media have covered a series of major developments in polio eradication. Of course, we can do more, but we are making significant progress in increasing the recognition of Rotary. Read more of this post

      Rotary International | November 1, 2012 at 14:08 | Tags: GS Hewko | Categories: Polio Eradication | URL: http://wp.me/p23IKB-sJ
      Comment   See all comments

      http://blog.rotary.org/2012/11/01/mediacoverage/