FW: Golfing Fellowship..

  • Madhukar Malhotra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012

    Dear Rotarian Golfers (District 3080).

    We wish you Prosperous new year and kind Rotary regards.

    www.igfr-international.com is International Golf Fellowship of Rotarians, active at Rotary International. Some of the section and Districts/clubs are organizing the Golf fellowship for Fund Raiding and/or support to Rotary Foundation at regional level. Rotary Club of Baroda Sayaji Nagari, RI Dist 3060 has organized the Golf tournament last year and collected more than 20 lacs for Rotary Cause.

    IGFR has regional network like IGFR –Europe/America/Australia/Turkey/Germany/Italy etc.

    Therefore, idea comes in mind of some of the Golf playing Rotarians in India, Why not IGFR regional Network for India/Asia and has taken initiative to form a group of Golf playing Rotarians at National Level.

    We are proud to inform that we received spontaneous response from RID Y P Das and enrolled his name with 16 other Rotarians from Gujarat and Maharashtra. We have positive dialogue and guidelines from RID Shekhar Gupta during his visit as RIPR at District 3060 Conference, Rajkot and strongly suggested the name of PRID Sushil Gupta and many.

    Many of the R I Officers are playing Golf and/or many of them are in contact with Rotarians playing the Golf either in their club or district. We kindly request you to use your good offices to pass on the enclosed form to be filed to Rotarian Golfers to join this proposed Golfing fellowship.

    Your positive action in this matter is highly appreciated and helped us to grow fast.

    We thank you for sparing you valuable time.

    Rotary Regards,

    Rtn Parag Sheth

    Shree Ambica Salt Works

    Abhisek, A/4, B/1, Ratan Nagar,

    Station Road, Bharuch -392001

    Gen. Secre.: Central South Guj Salt Mfrs Asso

    Rotary Club of Bharuch Narmada Nagri,

    Dist Sports Chair : Rotary Dist 3060