Fw: The Rotary Foundation is the Eighth Wonder

  • rvepl
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2009

    ----- Original Message -----
    Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 10:21 AM
    Subject: The Rotary Foundation is the Eighth Wonder

    2nd November, 2009

    Dear Rotary Leaders,

    Greetings.

    PRIP Paulo V C Costa said:

    Rotary International’s masterpiece is The Rotary Foundation. It transforms our most daring dreams into the most splendid realities. The Rotary World and even the political world are already aware that The Rotary Foundation is the most generous expression of Rotarian generosity – a generosity that not only brings benefits, but also brings help and cooperation to solve the problems that affect mankind. Only God achieved the impossible, but The Rotary Foundation achieves the best that mankind can possibly achieve.

    Unquote

    Indeed, I would not hesitate to say that The Rotary Foundation is the Eighth Wonder on the earth.

    We, the Rotarians, can only make it stronger and stronger.

    Please support it.

    Regards,

    ASHOK

    Trustee, The Rotary Foundation (2009-13)
    Director, Rotary International (2007-09)
    Member, International Polio Plus Committee
    Smile, Serve, Sacrifice, Satisfy