Rotary International President (2010-11) Ray Klinginsmith's ideas for consideration [1 Attachment]

  • Rotary 3080
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009

      Dear Rotarians,

      Please find attached our RI President for 2010-11, Ray Klinglinsmith's top ten ideas that were discussed at the special session he had called exclusively for all the DGNs of 2010-11 at the just concluded Birmingham Convention. These are only his thoughts and they do not reflect changes in RI Policies.

      Madhukar Malhotra
      District Governor Elect (2010-11)
      R.I. District 3080

      MSN Battles We pitch one stalwart against the other and give you the power. Who will you vote for? Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.