2628Rotary June 2014 Alumni Leaders Bulletin

  • dg1011rotary3080
    Jun 12, 2014

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Rotary Alumni Relations <alumni@...>
      Date: 13/06/2014 04:59 (GMT+10:00)
      To: dg1011rotary3080@...
      Subject: Rotary June 2014 Alumni Leaders Bulletin

      Rotary.org
      ALUMNI RELATIONS

      June 2014

      Dear District Alumni Leader,

      Here is the final issue of the District Alumni Leaders Bulletin for the 2013-14 Rotary year. This newsletter provides information such as alumni updates, relevant articles, important deadlines, upcoming events, and much more.

      Please feel free to share the bulletin and survey with district leaders and others that you feel would benefit from the information. We highly encourage you to keep us informed during the year about your alumni work and relevant information that you would like to see included in the newsletter. We also welcome your comments and suggestions.

      Also, please note you are receiving this bulletin because of your role as a regional Rotary Foundation coordinator, assistant regional Rotary Foundation coordinator, district Rotary Foundation chair, district membership development chair, district grants subcommittee chair, or district alumni subcommittee chair.

      Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns that may arise.

      Sincerely,

      Rotary Alumni Relations Team
      alumni@...

      ONE ROTARY CENTER
      1560 SHERMAN AVENUE
      EVANSTON, ILLINOIS 60201-3698 USA
      ROTARY.ORG
      Contact RI offices
      This email was sent to dg1011rotary3080@....
      At any point you can change your email preferences by choosing the appropriate option:
      Update profile/Email address | Unsubscribe
      Click here to read about Rotary International’s privacy policy.