2611Fwd: [rid-asia] India Public Image Campaign [2 Attachments]

  • dg1011rotary3080
    Mar 27, 2014

    -------- Original message --------
    From: Ramesh Aggarwal <raggarwal3010@...>
    Date: 28/03/2014 00:03 (GMT+05:30)
    To: rid-asia@yahoogroups.com
    Subject: [rid-asia] India Public Image Campaign [2 Attachments]

    Dear Rotary Leader,

    As a part of our Public Image initiative, Rotary is now  on social media, television, print and so forth to tell people who we are and what we do in Rotary. The entire campaign spread into several rounds (involving electronic, print and social media) will run for approximately 3 months.

    In the first round there will be Polio TV and print ads as well as digital and a microsite. Starting from 25th March, 2014 Rotary has launched India Pilot TV ads on India becoming Polio  free with a voice over of Mr. Amitabh Bachchan on various national TV networks that include NDTV 24x7, Headlines Today, Aaj Tak, ET Now, Times Now and various Regional Channels. The TV ads have different time bands (schedule attached) but the actual time is not determined.

    Every Rotarian is requested to visit our microsite and post on Facebook and tweet their passion for Rotary on the links below. http://joinhandswithrotary.org/mailer/images/rotary-mailer_05.jpghttp://joinhandswithrotary.org/mailer/images/rotary-mailer_07.jpghttp://joinhandswithrotary.org/mailer/images/rotary-mailer_08.jpghttp://joinhandswithrotary.org/mailer/images/rotary-mailer_09.jpg

    The campaign website www.joinhandswithrotary.org , the Facebook account and twitter handle are all live now. The campaign website  features the entire ad (approx. 1.25 minutes) but the actual ones will be of 30 seconds and 20 seconds duration. Do find time to see these Ads on the various TV channels, a copy of the TV schedule for Polio Ads is also attached herewith for your ready reference.  Please share this important information with your fellow Rotarians and also with non-Rotarians.

    The print Advertisement will be appearing in India Today 14 April  (on newsstands 7 April), 21 and 27 April issues and in Outlook on 21 April issue and Week on 27 April issue .

    There will be full page & half page supplements in HT, Hindu, Telegraph, Dainik Bhaskar in 70 cities covering all of India on 29th March 2014.

    Let us engage Rotary and change lives.

    Rtn. Ramesh Aggarwal

    B.Arch (Hons) M.Arch (UCLA, USA), M.C.A, A.I.I.A.

    Assistant Rotary Public Image Coordinator (2013-14)

    (RI Dist. 3010, 3100, 3070, 3080 & 3090)

    Dist. Governor (2012-13)

    Rotary International, Dist. 3010

    RCDA_LOGO

    Classification: Real Estate Development

    Managing Director:

    Ramesh Aggarwal & Associates Pvt. Ltd.

    Lakshmi Hi-Tech Power Projects Pvt. Ltd.

    2/14, Sarvapriya Vihar, New Delhi-110016

    PH: +91 11-26564293, +91 11-26854859,

    Fax: +91 11-26968509,

    Mob: +91 9811072303; +91 9654228808

    Email: raggarwal3010@...; apcorama@...