Re: [madcyclists] Afternoon ride proposal

  • jane gray
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
      Only if it's not raining....

      On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 8:18 AM, Barry Penn Hollar <barryphollar@...> wrote:

      Meet me at the bridge on the Robinson River on Beahm Town Road and we’ll ride out and back to Mitchell’s or even Winston.

      Any takers?

      Barry

      --
      "Each time a driver makes a trip by cycle instead of by automobile, not only the cyclist but society as a whole reaps the benefits." -Marcia D. Lowe

    • whytewaterlover@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
        o.k. I'll bite.

        what town is the beahm town rd
        and winston?

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
          Re: [madcyclists] Afternoon ride proposal http://g.co/maps/6pmgk

          In Madison County, near Oak Park.

          Barry

          On 3/25/12 9:05 AM, "whytewaterlover@..." <whytewaterlover@...> wrote:

          o.k. I'll bite.
          what town is the beahm town rd
          and winston?
               Meet me at the bridge on the Robinson River on Beahm Town Road and we’ll ride out and back to Mitchell’s or even Winston.

          Any takers?

          Barry

        • Suzanne Long
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2012
            Hi Barry::  Probably not, as there was enough rain, so my kayak is luring me to the river.  Jim