Re: [madcyclists] Ride tonight

  • Barry Penn Hollar
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 18, 2011
      Re: [madcyclists] Ride tonight Look forward to seeing you, Jim.  Come on by the house, but if you don’t want to negotiate the driveway, we’ll meet you at the bridge.

      bph

      On 8/18/11 10:28 AM, "Jim & Suzane Long" <longfarm@...> wrote:

      IF there is no rain, can be at your house at 6pm.  Jim Long  Other location fine as well.

       On 8/18/2011 8:44 AM, Barry PH wrote:

      From my house, or corner of Fords shop and Beahm town rds. 6:00 pm; 25 or so miles. Let me know if you are coming.

       Barry penn Hollar

       Sent from my iPhone

    • Suzanne Long
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 18, 2011
        Will be there, House,,  screwdriver in tow.  Jim

        On 8/18/2011 2:56 PM, Barry Penn Hollar wrote:

        Look forward to seeing you, Jim.  Come on by the house, but if you don’t want to negotiate the driveway, we’ll meet you at the bridge.

        bph

        On 8/18/11 10:28 AM, "Jim & Suzane Long" <longfarm@...> wrote:

        IF there is no rain, can be at your house at 6pm.  Jim Long  Other location fine as well.

         On 8/18/2011 8:44 AM, Barry PH wrote:

        >From my house, or corner of Fords shop and Beahm town rds. 6:00 pm; 25 or so miles. Let me know if you are coming.

         Barry penn Hollar

         Sent from my iPhone