Weather--- Snow? WTF???

  • Bates McLain
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009

      Thursday

      Freezing rain likely in the morning. Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

      » ZIP Code Detail

      nt_rain

      Thursday Night

      Rain and freezing rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

      rain

      Friday

      Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

      nt_rain

      Friday Night

      Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 80 percent.

      rain

      Saturday

      Rain showers likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

      nt_snow

      Saturday Night

      Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

      snow

      Sunday

      Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 50. Chance of precipitation

      Sure glad to have gotten some warm and sunny ride time in today, Aden and I had a nie ride out from Brightwood to the Ridge Road, went over to  Oatlands Road, then ran back before it got dark.  Good ride, but we missed ‘ya’ll’.

       Looking at the forecast, the trainer perched between the TV and the wood stove is looking good.

    • Mary Fields
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
        This is the forecast for Alaska - right???

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
          Ironically, I'm out on location (i.e. outside) this week shooting our Spring catalogs. Good times.

          On Oct 13, 2009, at 8:34 PM, Mary Fields wrote:

          This is the forecast for Alaska - right???

          Freezing rain likely in the morning. Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

          » ZIP Code Detail

          <image005.jpg>

          Thursday Night

          Rain and freezing rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.

          <image006.jpg>

          Friday

          Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

          <image005.jpg>

          Friday Night

          Rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain 80 percent.

          <image006.jpg>

          Saturday

          Rain showers likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent.

          <image007.jpg>

          Saturday Night

          Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

          <image008.jpg>

          Sunday

          Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs around 50. Chance of precipitation

          Sure glad to have gotten some warm and sunny ride time in today, Aden and I had a nie ride out from Brightwood to the Ridge Road, went over to  Oatlands Road, then ran back before it got dark.  Good ride, but we missed ‘ya’ll’.

           Looking at the forecast, the trainer perched between the TV and the wood stove is looking good.

        • jane gray
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
            Hey Mary - you know that wood you were stacking the other day???

            Jeez! I was hoping for at least a short ride this weekend....not lookin' good. Godiva is already on the trainer so I'll just let her sit there. Therapist says it'll be 2 months before I can run again.....I'm gonna get really bored between now and then!

            --
            "When I'm on my bike I forget about things like age. I just have fun." Kathy Sessler

            http://www.sharingtheroadinvirginia.org
          • Mary Fields
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
              Now don't blame this on me! HA! HA!

              Two months!  Thank goodness you can bike.

[...]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • jane gray
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 13, 2009
                No, I'm not blaming it on you - you were just getting prepared because you knew Chris would be out SHOOTING THE SPRING CATALOG in October!