Welcome!

  • Steve G
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2001
      OK, what diabolical schemes does everyone have planned?

      I'm planning on a few things to go with the Jacob's Ladder on the
      front of the group page. A small Tesla Coil, Van de Graaff generator,
      a small coil/gauss gun, etc.
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2001
        I'm going to start off by building some computer gear, then learn some
        programming, then start getting into AI research and build an army of
        intelligent robots that will take over the world. Or maybe I'll just
        stop at the learning programming part, I haven't decided yet.

        http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/buraktechnologies
      • wmatickhill
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
          --- In mad_scientist@yahoogroups.com, "Steve G" <polymorph@...> wrote:

          > OK, what diabolical schemes does everyone have planned?
          >
          > I'm planning on a few things to go with the Jacob's Ladder on the
          > front of the group page. A small Tesla Coil, Van de Graaff generator,
          > a small coil/gauss gun, etc.

          I have bulit several tesla coils, SGTC, RSGTC, VTTC. Jacobs ladders, Van De Graaff Generator, Large Trebuchet, and many other gadgets and gizmos. My current project is a large externally excited Tandem Van De Graaff Generator. I welcome any insight on large Van De Graaffs.

          Bill