Re: [macross_ph] macross frontier

  • James II Ravelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 21, 2008
      so far so good, or rather, great. :)

      love the armored form of the VF-25, and a bit more
      backstory as the show goes would be appreciated.

      --- elvincruz <elvincruz@...> wrote:

      > hi, is this group still alive? just remembered i
      > signed up for this
      > one, but all messages were addressed to my old,
      > extinct email account.
      >
      > anyways, with macross frontier now airing (best.
      > macross. sequel.
      > ever... so far), i would think there's a lot of
      > talkback.
      >
      > so have you seen the first 3 episodes?

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • elvin cruz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 21, 2008
        looks like the backstory will come with ep4, since it
        seems to have started with ep3 already. :)

        by any chance, are you also a member of the
        macrossworld forum?