Robotech scans

  • chris_ved
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2006
      Sino interested sa ROBOTech scans?
      Got a bunch of linx, PM me if you want them.
    • James II Ravelo
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
        i'm interested :D

        --- chris_ved <chris_ved@...> wrote:

        > Sino interested sa ROBOTech scans?
        > Got a bunch of linx, PM me if you want them.
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Chris
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 22, 2006
          here yah go,bro, merry X'mas ;-)

          ======================

          Robotech galore!

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 08:11:31
          For the many Robotech fans who begged me for more

          (okay - I'll admit I'm making this up - but who cares?!), here's another great batch of Robotech comics (from Eternity and Academy Comics).

          Return to Macross (1993-1994) Complete Series #01-37

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3512511/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part1.rar
          Part1 100mb

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3514305/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part2.rar
          Part2 100mb

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3516510/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part3.rar
          Part3 100mb

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3518691/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part4.rar
          Part4 100mb

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3520902/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part5.rar
          Part5 100mb

          http://rapidshare.com/files/3521724/Robotech_-_Return_to_Macross.part6.rar
          Part6 53.7mb

          (Download all parts to unpack)

          Robotech Warriors (1994) #00-03 66.3mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/3529562/Robotech_Warriors.rar

          Robotech - Metal Swarm & Robotech Warriors - The Terror Maker Collection(1995) 58.6mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/3528578/Robotech_-_Metal_Swarm___The_Terror_Maker_Collection.rar

          Robotech - Macross Tempest (1995) & Civil War Stories (1996) 28.7mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/3525608/Robotech_-_Tempest___Civil_War_Stories.rar

          Robotech - Academy Blues #01-05 (1995) 84.5mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/3526621/Robotech_-_Academy_Blues.rar

          Robotech - Breaking Point & Romance (1996) + Academy Blues #0 (1995) 60.7mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/3527512/Robotech_-_Academy_Blues__0___Breaking_Point___Romance.rar

          ====================================

          Robotech - The Movie (Academy Comics)

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:54:08
          Academy Comics acquired the Robotech licence from Malibu (Eternity was an imprint of Malibu) in 1994 and held it for 2 years, continuing many of the titles formerly published by Eternity, until it was revoked and handed to Antartic Press in 1996. This was Academy's final Robotech release - a 2-parter based on the 1986 Robotech movie although it bares little resemblance.Robotech The Movie 24mb
          CBR format - requires a comic book reader program such as CDisplay.

          http://rapidshare.com/files/2182628/RTM.rar

          =======================================

          Robotech Genesis - The Legend of Zor

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:53:39
          This standalone 6-issue limited series from 1992 was the only Robotech title from Eternity to be published in full colour. The splendid artwork is by the the acclaimed duo of Jason & John Waltrip.The Legend of Zor #1-6 60.2mb
          CBR format - requires a comic book reader program such as CDisplay.

          http://rapidshare.com/files/2181753/Robotech_-_The_Legend_of_Zor.rar

          ======================================

          Robotech II : The Sentinels - Book Three

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:50:20
          "Book Three" of Robotech II : The Sentinels. From #9 onwards the comic was published by Academy
          Comics.

          #01-14 97.4mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1849524/_01-14.rar

          #15-22 56.6mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1871936/_15-22.rar

          Robotech II : The Sentinels - Book Two

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:49:46
          "Book Two" of Eternity's long-running Robotech II : The Sentinels.

          #01-07 95.06mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1825661/_01-07.rar

          #08-16 93.1mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1827775/_08-16.rar

          #17-21 35.9mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1828303/_17-21.rar

          Files are CBR format - requires comic book reader such as CDisplay.

          Robotech II : The Sentinels - Book One

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:49:03
          From 1986 to 1994, Eternity's acclaimed, long-running Robotech II : The Sentinels with artwork from fan favourites Jason and John Waltrip. This is "Book One".

          #01-04 80.4mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1815994/_01-04.rar

          #05-08 71.4mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1817145/_05-08.rar

          #09-12 66.6mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1818410/_09-12.rar

          #13-16 80.1mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1819661/_13-16.rar

          Robotech - The Graphic Novel

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:48:27
          Released in 1986, this story serves as a prequel to the events in the regular Robotech series. The plot of the Graphic Novel clears up many points in the pre-history of the Robotech Mythology. It tells of the decisions which led to the appearance of the SDF-1. It tells the story of the final days of Zor. It also functions as an untold story which deals with the early career of Roy Fokker and his archenemy, Colonel T.R. Edwards.

          Robotech - The Graphic Novel 26.7mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1766000/Robotech_-_The_Graphic_Novel.rar

          File is CBR format - requires comic book reader program such as CDisplay.

          Robotech - The Macross Saga

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:47:52
          After DC's unsuccessful attempt, a bit later in 1985 came Comico's colourful series which lasted five years. These comics are a lot closer to what fans of the anime wanted.

          #01-25 98mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1760588/Robotech_-_Macross_Saga__001-025.rar

          #26-36 plus 3D special 58.7mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1761044/Robotech_-_Macross_Saga__026-036___3D.rar

          Files are CBR format - requires a comic book reader such as CDisplay.

          =======================================

          Robotech Defenders

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:47:25
          The first comic book based on Robotech was DC Comics' Robotech Defenders from 1985 and was tied in with the Revell line of Robotech Defenders model kits at the time. It was supposed to be a 3-issue limited series which would lead to an on-going series if well received but was cut short to just two issues with what would have been the issue #3 story merged into issue #2.

          Robotech Defenders 47.4mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1754179/Robotech_Defenders.rar

          Files are CBR format - requires a comic book reader such as CDisplay.

          Robotech Perfect Soundtrack Album

          Monday, 20. November 2006, 07:46:03
          Robotech is very well-known - especially in anime-fan and classic cartoon fan circles - but for those that don't know, Robotech was an American show which originally aired in 1985 and was edited together from three different Japanese mecha anime series: The Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross, and Genesis Climber Mospeada. For many American kids in the 80's Robotech was their first major taste of Japanese animation (or anime as it is now known). Much merchandise has been released since the series was originally shown, from toys to model kits, strategic role-playing games (rpgs) to video games, etc. The reason for it's popularity is possibly the fact that the series remained faithful to it's source material unlike many other American adaptions of anime shows which were cut and changed beyond recognition - and, besides, giant robots - especially ones which transform into vehicles and carry heavy artillery - are just plain and simply cool! This 2xCD set commemorates Robotech's 10th Anniversary and features 66 tracks which cover almost every bit of Robotech music from the original series, Robotech II: The Sentinels, and Robotech: The Movie and is a must-own for fans.V/A
          Robotech Perfect Soundtrack Album
          Streamline Pictures
          1996

          CD1 - Complete Background Music Collection 95.8mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1748004/rpsa_cd1.rar

          01 Main Title
          02 Macross City
          03 The Misterious Ship
          04 Zentraedi Theme
          05 Confrontation
          06 Musica's Theme
          07 The Way to Love
          08 Boobytrap
          09 Biomechanical Theme
          10 Ineptitude
          11 Love Theme
          12 Miss Macross
          13 Stepping Out
          14 Victory
          15 SDF-1 Theme
          16 Battle Stations
          17 The 15th Squadron
          18 Desolation
          19 The Robotech Masters
          20 Broken Heart
          21 Private Time
          22 Earth Government Theme
          23 Eyecatch
          24 Minmei's Theme
          25 Sweet Sixteen
          26 Lifetime
          27 Rick Hunter's Theme
          28 The Robotech Follies
          29 Earth Government Debriefing
          30 Khyron's Theme
          31 Roy Fokker's Theme
          32 Alien Attack
          33 Reconstruction Blues
          34 It's You
          35 A New Dawn
          36 Invid Theme
          37 Cyclone
          38 Catastrophe
          39 We Will Win
          40 Love Triangle
          41 Mission Accomplished
          42 End Title

          CD2 - Complete Vocal Song Collection 97.7mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/1748810/rpsa_cd2.rar

          01 My Time to be a Star
          02 The Man in my Life
          03 To Be in Love
          04 It's You
          05 We Will Win
          06 In my Heart
          07 Underground
          08 Saved By Science
          09 Only a Fool
          10 Call On Me
          11 The Future is Now
          12 Together
          13 Look Up The Sky Is Falling
          14 It Don't Get Any Better
          15 Lonely Soldier Boy
          16 The Way to Love
          17 We Will Win (Yellow Lancer Version)
          18 The REF March
          19 The Young Warriors
          20 The SDF-3
          21 Invid Strike
          22 The Regent
          23 Love Theme
          24 The Sentinels

          Ripped & encoded by X-Y-Z-Cosmonaut @ 192 kbps.

          =======================================

          Thursday, 23. November 2006, 23:18:43
          More Robotech comics - and could well be the next-to-last batch I put on here. This should please the 10 or so people who have been getting them! So to the few Robotech fans out there: Enjoy! Here we have a few more books from Academy Comics, the Antartic Press series with pseudo-manga guy Ben Dunn in charge - well known for his Ninja High School series - and a couple of late series from Wildstorm which has some excellent artwork.

          Robotech (Antarctic Press, 1998) #1-4 72.9mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4580268/_01-04.rar

          Robotech (Antarctic Press, 1998) #5-8 73.6mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4581028/_05-08.rar

          Robotech (Antarctic Press, 1998) #9-11 49.6mb
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4581582/_09-11.rar

          Robotech Megastorm Graphic Novel 48.9mb (Antarctic Press, 1998)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4582216/Robotech_Megastorm_-_Graphic_Novel.rar

          Boobytrap 19.8mb (Academy, 1996)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4582413/Robotech_-_Boobytrap.rar

          Robotech Final Fire 17.1mb (Antarctic Press, 1998)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4582971/Robotech_Final_Fire_01.rar

          Robotech Covert Ops #1-2 31mb (Antarctic Press, 1998)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4582721/Robotech_Covert_Ops_01_-_02.rar

          Robotech From The Stars #0 24.9mb (Wildstorm, 2003)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4588120/Robotech_From_The_Stars__00.rar

          Robotech From The Stars #1-3 82.2mb (Wildstorm, 2003)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4587711/Robotech_From_The_Stars__01-03.rar

          Robotech From The Stars #4-6 80.1mb (Wildstorm, 2003)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4586839/_04-06.rar

          Robotech Sourcebook 34.3mb (Wildstorm, 2003)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4586103/Robotech_Source_Book.rar

          Robotech Macross Missions 65.5mb (Academy, 1996)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4583758/Robotech_Macross_Missions_-_Destroid___Excalibur_I___II.rar

          Robotech Vermilion #1-4 61.8mb (Antarctic Press, 1998)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4584591/Robotech_Vermilion_01_-_04.rar

          Robotech - Wings of Gibralter #1-2 31.9mb (Antarctic Press, 1998)
          http://rapidshare.com/files/4588599/Robotech_Wings_of_Gibraltar_01_-_02.rar

          James II Ravelo <jravelo2@...> wrote:
          i'm interested :D

          --- chris_ved wrote:

          > Sino interested sa ROBOTech scans?
          > Got a bunch of linx, PM me if you want them.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:macross_ph-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:macross_ph-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • James II Ravelo
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 23, 2006
            thanks a lot chris! definitely a great christmas gift
            :D

            === message truncated ===

            http://mail.yahoo.com