CSCENTRL'S WEBSITE IS UP! PLEASE VISIT US SOON!

  • cscentrl
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      CSCENTRL'S WEBSITE IS UP! PLEASE VISIT US SOON!
      Hi everybody!

      With your kind permission, we of CSCENTRL (COMIC SALE CENTRAL) would
      like to promote to you our new website CSCENTRL.COM at this address -
      http://cscentrl.com If you're looking for an alternative source for
      all of your anime, cartoons, comic book, literary fiction, videogame,
      card game, magazine & other hobby needs, please visit us. Our site is
      loaded with goodies & news designed to serve you. Hope to see you soon
      at our website & our shops near you! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE DAY :)