AN INVITATION TO THE 2ND BACKDOOR VENTURES ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL AT MEGAMALL!

  • cscentrl
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2006
      (with the kind permission of the moderators, we would like to post
      this advertisement for our cultural event)

      We would like to invite everybody to the upcoming BACKDOOR VENTURES
      ARTS & MUSIC FESTIVAL which will be held in MEGATRADE HALL 3, SM
      MEGAMALL on February 24 - 26, 2006. Doors will be open from 10am -
      9pm.

      It will be "a three day feast for the mind & senses" and it's one of
      the first major art events in the country for this year which will be
      participated by many freelance artists, newly graduated art students,
      art & music luminaries and various art organizations & businesses.

      Participants will be:

      The Art Association ofthe Philippines, Saturday Group ,Bayanihan
      Philippines, Kidlat Tahimik, Jose Blanco, Mauro Malang, Filipiniana
      Shirley Halili-Cruz School of Ballet, UP Artists Circle, Teatro
      Flamenco
      PACES, Joey Pepe Smith, Kjwan, Chicosci, Kapatid, The Late Isabel,
      Valley of Chrome, Pinikpan, Indio-i, Brass Munkeys, Bloomfields,
      Stonefree, Juana, BLue Sub, Kiko Machine, Coffeebreak Island, Reefer
      The Chongkeys, Live Tilapia, FMD, Makatha, Genital Grinder, Brigada,
      Alakpa, Bizqit Factory, Agaw Agimat, Happy Meals, Humble Sauce, 18th
      Issue, RIOT, Sajama, The Tanchos, Liquid Candy & many more!!!

      Events will include art exhibits, arts & music tradefairs/workshops,
      laser light shows, art film showings, pottery workshops, concerts,
      seminars, 3D animation workshops, cartooning, digital art workshops,
      dance workshops, tattoo parlors, body art & various concessionaire
      booths.

      The whole Festival is organized by BACKDOOR VENTURES for the benefit
      of
      the DOWN SYNDROME ASSOCIATION OF THE PHILIPPINES INC. Platinum
      sponsors
      are ARGON ANIMATION INC., BUSINESS MIRROR, THE MANILA TIMES & AMARA
      FOOD & CATERING SERVICES.

      Major sponsors are FIRST COMPUTER ACADEMY OF COMPUTER ARTS, 97.9 HOME
      RADIO, ART JAM, NU 107 - HOME OF NU ROCK, 88.3 JAM, 99.5 RT, PEPSI
      COLA, TOWER RECORDS, BCS SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGIES INC., 91.5 ENERGYFUN,
      94.7 MELLOW TOUCH & PALMOLIVE ALL NATURALS

      And MTV as the Official Music Channel!!!!

      So far all music & art enthusiasts out there, come over around
      FEBRUARY 24-26. SEE YOU THERE!!!