Re: [macross_ph] Re: C3

  • nu_gundam@edsamail.com.ph
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
      macross_ph@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >Regarding c3, we were hopping sana to showcase some stuff and limit na the selling cause past cons ended up in us selling more than promoting Macross. Actually, the plans are still there.The booth, the events, etc. Problem lang is kulang lang talaga sa manpower. So any last minute volunteers?

      sorry for being a bit out of the loop but when's the c3 gonna be? megamall uli? i think i can volunteer for that...and hopefully i can display a hasegawa yf-19 and vf-1s strike too. :D

      what else do we need to do? contributions?

      _______________________________________
      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph
    • JP L
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
        date is december 13-14. Contributions are greatly needed. Those interested please email me privately.

        nu_gundam@... wrote:

        macross_ph@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        >Regarding c3, we were hopping sana to showcase some stuff and limit na the selling cause past cons ended up in us selling more than promoting Macross. Actually, the plans are still there.The booth, the events, etc. Problem lang is kulang lang talaga sa manpower. So any last minute volunteers?

        sorry for being a bit out of the loop but when's the c3 gonna be?  megamall uli?  i think i can volunteer for that...and hopefully i can display a hasegawa yf-19 and vf-1s strike too.  :D

        what else do we need to do?  contributions?

        Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"
      • max_valk
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
          details details details please brother JP. I want in.

          --- In macross_ph@yahoogroups.com, JP L <jpskull1@y...> wrote:
          > date is december 13-14. Contributions are greatly needed. Those
          interested please email me privately.

          > nu_gundam@e... wrote:
          > macross_ph@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          >
          > >Regarding c3, we were hopping sana to showcase some stuff and
          limit na the selling cause past cons ended up in us selling more than
          promoting Macross. Actually, the plans are still there.The booth, the
          events, etc. Problem lang is kulang lang talaga sa manpower. So any
          last minute volunteers?

          > sorry for being a bit out of the loop but when's the c3 gonna be?
          megamall uli? i think i can volunteer for that...and hopefully i can
          display a hasegawa yf-19 and vf-1s strike too. :D

          > what else do we need to do? contributions?

          Service.

          > Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie
          Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"
        • ??????
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2003
            ilan na ba nagcontribute? i'll see if i can join with you
            guys..medyo naipit kasi ako sa skool eh lol! i have 13 days to
            finish my macross dio...pressured pa ako..