EARN USING YOUR CELFONE (FOR FILIPINOS)

  • missstress_z
    Message 1 of 4 , May 14, 2002
      Hello there.

      Have you heard of this web site called txtclub.net? I'm hoping you
      haven't because it means I get to refer you to the club!

      The club pays its members for receiving and reading text messages.
      Even better they pay you a commission for advertisements received by
      the members you refer. Say you introduce 20 people to the club, and
      each of these people introduce 20 more who each introduce 20 more,
      you can earn P1,820.50 a day or P36,410 a month! Not bad for extra
      income, don't you think?

      What's really cool is that it won't cost you a cent to join and earn!

      TxtClub charges advertisers for sending targetted advertisements to
      members. Each member is required to fill up a short application form
      and describe his or her lifestyle so that he or she would receive
      stuff he or she would be interested in (example: special offers,
      discount opportunities, freebies).

      To find out more or join, you just have to go to the following
      internet address:

      http://aze.txtclub.net

      You may also send

      join aze

      to 0917-TXTCLUB (0917-8982582), but you will still need to login and
      update your details at the website to become a full member.

      Regards,

      miss
    • Jomar Tecson
      Message 2 of 4 , May 14, 2002
        that just stinks.....
        it's full of crappy BS IMHO

        >From: "missstress_z" <missstress_z@...>
        >To: macross_ph@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [macross_ph] EARN USING YOUR CELFONE (FOR FILIPINOS)
        >Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 11:43:39 -0000
        >

        >Hello there.
        >
        >Have you heard of this web site called txtclub.net? I'm hoping you
        >haven't because it means I get to refer you to the club!
        >
        >The club pays its members for receiving and reading text messages.
        >Even better they pay you a commission for advertisements received by
        >the members you refer. Say you introduce 20 people to the club, and
        >each of these people introduce 20 more who each introduce 20 more,
        >you can earn P1,820.50 a day or P36,410 a month! Not bad for extra
        >income, don't you think?
        >
        >What's really cool is that it won't cost you a cent to join and earn!
        >
        >TxtClub charges advertisers for sending targetted advertisements to
        >members. Each member is required to fill up a short application form
        >and describe his or her lifestyle so that he or she would receive
        >stuff he or she would be interested in (example: special offers,
        >discount opportunities, freebies).
        >
        >To find out more or join, you just have to go to the following
        >internet address:
        >
        > http://aze.txtclub.net
        >
        >You may also send
        >
        > join aze
        >
        >to 0917-TXTCLUB (0917-8982582), but you will still need to login and
        >update your details at the website to become a full member.
        >
        >Regards,
        >
        >miss

      • Mikel Antunez
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2002
          hey guys any of you got a junk valk for sale? Im looking to do a custom and would really apreciate a yellowed out of shape jetfire for cheap :)

          Thanks
          Miks
        • Mikel Antunez
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2002
            Hi ppl,

            I have a couple of valks that i need to get rid off... maybe some of you are interested. If you dont like the pxs i could always trade it for a jetfire :)

            Yamato
            VF19 (blue yf19) asking 4000
            condition is mint... box has a few dings
            includes stickersheet unapplied

            Yamato
            VF11d/b (Im not sure item is at home) asking 3500
            Condition is in very good/fine condition
            sticker sheet unapplied and heat sheilds uncut

            Yamato
            Hikaru VF1a (item is near mint) 3500
            sticers unapplied

            Thanks for your time guys really apreciate it. You can text me at 0917 5256457

            Miks