Re: [macross_ph] Digest Number 172

  • Malvin John Lim
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2003
      Tayong lang ata naguusap dto ngayon a.. so far i have sold 3 VF-21s, i
      hope any of you who already have VF-21 could make a simple review of the
      toy. I will be having a sale on Macross items next week. Will post the
      list by end of the week.

      P.S. Anyone has a boxed Elintseeker for sale? ;-)

      >Message: 2
      > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
      > From: Omni Existencia <omniexistence@...>
      >Subject: Re: Digest Number 171
      >
      >swerte mo! Sayang di na-approve leave ko. BTW, did you take pics?..of the girls in daring outfits? Anywhoo, yung 21 talagang ginawan nilang parang purple yung color. Exact reason, di ko lang alam.
      >
      >Malvin John Lim <greattoys@...> wrote:Daming sexy gurls dun! mga daring pa manamit! wow!! ;-) pumunta ako..
      >pero 1 oras lang ako dun... btw, ppl.. YF-21 with fast pack armor has
      >arrived!! My comment.. why is the color of the valk so light?! :-\
      >
      >Malvin Lim http://www.greattoys.net

    • bub_mont
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2003
        Sali ako sa usapan!!

        1) Kasama ba yung Fast packs sa Sale? Hehehe. Kelan ba yun dadating?

        2) May nakita ako Elint pero Loose (Alabang Town Center), I ask if
        may box pero I doubt.

        3) Malvin, I sent you e-mail regarding 1/48 VF-1A Hikaru.

        --- In macross_ph@yahoogroups.com, Malvin John Lim <greattoys@g...>
        wrote:
        > Tayong lang ata naguusap dto ngayon a.. so far i have sold 3 VF-
        21s, i
        > hope any of you who already have VF-21 could make a simple review
        of the
        > toy. I will be having a sale on Macross items next week. Will post
        the
        > list by end of the week.
        >
        > P.S. Anyone has a boxed Elintseeker for sale? ;-)
        >
        > >Message: 2
        > > Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 07:17:41 -0700 (PDT)
        > > From: Omni Existencia <omniexistence@y...>
        > >Subject: Re: Digest Number 171
        > >
        > >swerte mo! Sayang di na-approve leave ko. BTW, did you take
        pics?..of the girls in daring outfits? Anywhoo, yung 21 talagang
        ginawan nilang parang purple yung color. Exact reason, di ko lang
        alam.

        > >Malvin John Lim <greattoys@g...> wrote:Daming sexy gurls dun! mga
        daring pa manamit! wow!! ;-) pumunta ako..
        > >pero 1 oras lang ako dun... btw, ppl.. YF-21 with fast pack armor
        has
        > >arrived!! My comment.. why is the color of the valk so light?! :-\
        > >
        > >Malvin Lim http://www.greattoys.net

      • hikaru_ichijoh
        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2003
          Hey guys!
          I'm an old fan of Robotech and i just happened by your group
          by chance. It's nice to know that I'm not the only person admiring
          Macross!
          Hope to from you guys again soon!

          Oh and Im (almost) always online. So if anyone wants to chat via
          YMessenger, Feel Free!

          H. Ichijoh