OT: Linkin Park and Gunpra

  • Nu Gundam
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2003
      just earlier while i was channel-surfing as it was a commercial break at Cartoon Network's Justice Leage: Savage Time, I managed to see the premiere of Linkin Park's new video "Somewhere I belong" off the Meteora! album.

      in the scenes where it shows a japanese-themed bedroom, there's this cabinet with...GUNPRA!

      it focuses on the DX 1/60 Sazabi (or it may have been the MG version), a 1/100 HG Wing Zero Custom, and a GP-01Fb (most likely the MG but it could also have been the DX 1/60). anyway, gunpra gets nice exposure on this one.

      hehe.

      EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
      www.edsamail.com.ph