Re: Yamato 1/48 for around $90 in Hong Kong

  • bub_mont
    Message 1 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
      I really would like to know where it is in divisoria! :) But, I'm
      only interested with Macross stuff though.

      How BIG is "Divisoria", anyway? Is Tutuban in Divisoria?

      --- In macross_ph@y..., Jay Batongbacal <jaybats@y...> wrote:
      > i'll tell you guys when i will be going... pero
      > remember limited ang space; that 1/48 box is huge!
      >
      > in the meantime, according to my officemate,
      > Alas-Singko y Media (ABS-CBN morning show) featured
      > the local importer of HK toys is located somewhere in
      > divisoria, and she saw my robots on the TV in that
      > importer's store. i suspect that this may be the
      > source of the toystores in greenhills...anyone up for
      > putting together a search party & dragnet to scour the
      > area?
      >

      > --- amuro_ray93 <amuro_ray93@y...> wrote:
      > > Gusto ko sana magpabili ng 1/48 sa HK kung ok lang
      > > :) Di ko siguro
      > > maabutan yung price dito ..masyadong mahal :(

      > http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • amuro_ray93
      Message 2 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
        --- In macross_ph@y..., Jay Batongbacal <jaybats@y...> wrote:
        > i'll tell you guys when i will be going... pero
        > remember limited ang space; that 1/48 box is huge!
        >
        > in the meantime, according to my officemate,
        > Alas-Singko y Media (ABS-CBN morning show) featured
        > the local importer of HK toys is located somewhere in
        > divisoria, and she saw my robots on the TV in that
        > importer's store. i suspect that this may be the
        > source of the toystores in greenhills...anyone up for
        > putting together a search party & dragnet to scour the
        > area?

        It's there somewhere.... :( i might get my 1/48 kay Malvin layo nga
        lang sa Taft pero ok na yun :) gaano ba kalaki ung box ng 1/48? MG S
        Gundam box ba? or The DX?
      • omniexistence
        Message 3 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
          I'm all for the search party, but Divisoria is big. It should be a
          well Organized dragnet.

          Let me know of the developmnents.

          i suspect that this may be the
          > > source of the toystores in greenhills...anyone up for
          > > putting together a search party & dragnet to scour the
          > > area?
        • omniexistence
          Message 4 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
            I have a better idea, ba't di nyo na lang email yung ASYM tapos
            inquire kayo kung nasan yung exact na place sa Divisoria. Estimate ko
            lang kasi, M A L A K I talaga yung Divisoria.
          • juanibm
            Message 5 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
              According to his BidShot auctions, you can meet Malvin at Megamall, Greenhills, or any MRT station. He says he drops by Megamall at least once a week, usually during weekends. All you have to do is schedule it with him and he will bring your merchandise with him at the designated meeting place.

              When I bought my Super VF-1J from him, we met at Megamall where he met some other buyers. He was lugging with him at that time, a huge shopping bag which contained an assortment toys. When I bought my two Banpresto Strike valks, I met him at Greenhills. All you have to do is email him.

              John

              --- In macross_ph@y..., "amuro_ray93" <amuro_ray93@y...> wrote:
              > --- In macross_ph@y..., Jay Batongbacal <jaybats@y...> wrote:
              > > i'll tell you guys when i will be going... pero
              > > remember limited ang space; that 1/48 box is huge!
              > >
              > > in the meantime, according to my officemate,
              > > Alas-Singko y Media (ABS-CBN morning show) featured
              > > the local importer of HK toys is located somewhere in
              > > divisoria, and she saw my robots on the TV in that
              > > importer's store. i suspect that this may be the
              > > source of the toystores in greenhills...anyone up for
              > > putting together a search party & dragnet to scour the
              > > area?
              >
              > It's there somewhere.... :( i might get my 1/48 kay Malvin layo nga
              > lang sa Taft pero ok na yun :) gaano ba kalaki ung box ng 1/48? MG S
              > Gundam box ba? or The DX?
            • Ali
              Message 6 of 22 , Dec 1, 2002
                Hey Jay,

                Pabili din sana. When are you going?
                If you need help regarding toy store
                locations in Hongkong give me a call/txt. 09195707476
                I have a complete listing and Map guides
                to help you find the stores. Grabe dude
                malulula ka. I have a complete store listing
                on Wanchai, Mongkok and Causewaybay. Don't
                bother going to ToysRus coz wala kang makikita
                dun. Pabili sana ako ng 1/48 Yamato valk Di ko
                kasi naabutan coz I left before it came
                to the shops. I'll
                be giving you the money para di ka na
                mag abono.

                Thanks,
                Ali

                macross_ph@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                >i'll tell you guys when i will be going... pero
                >remember limited ang space; that 1/48 box is huge!
                >
                >in the meantime, according to my officemate,
                >Alas-Singko y Media (ABS-CBN morning show) featured
                >the local importer of HK toys is located somewhere in
                >divisoria, and she saw my robots on the TV in that
                >importer's store. i suspect that this may be the
                >source of the toystores in greenhills...anyone up for
                >putting together a search party & dragnet to scour the
                >area?
                >

                >--- amuro_ray93 <amuro_ray93@...> wrote:
                >> Gusto ko sana magpabili ng 1/48 sa HK kung ok lang
                >> :) Di ko siguro
                >> maabutan yung price dito ..masyadong mahal :(

                _______________________________________
                EDSAMAIL. Internet the way YOU WANT IT.
                www.edsamail.com.ph
              • JP L
                Message 7 of 22 , Dec 2, 2002

                   Okay heres the thing. My wife goes to Divisoria every weeek. So do I.So far, no luck with any toy shops. I tried searching but the fabled toy stores are not there. If someone can please get me more specific details (especially from ASYM) my contacts will check out the area for the toy store.

                  JP

                • Wred
                  Message 8 of 22 , Dec 4, 2002
                    bro baka pwede mo naman post dito yung mga address ng shops =)

                    thanks.

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  • www_greattoys_net <greattoys@greattoys.n
                    Message 9 of 22 , Dec 6, 2002
                      Hello ppl, if you all wanna know, the next batch of VF-1A that i'll
                      be receiving will be cheaper than the first batch i got.. btw,
                      regarding the supplier in Divisoria, i think they are mentioning the
                      one in divisoria mall that sells japanese robots and model kits.. i
                      have yet to see them but some1 told me that the items are just the
                      same with what Smarty has..

                      Another off question, im trying to ink a deal with someone in Japan
                      for a case of 6 sets of VF-1J 1/55 Max and Mirya, i want to know
                      what the preferred price you guys are willing to pay for each Valk?
                      Baka umabot ng 5T each (all inclusive) =( unless anyone has any good
                      news about the Max and mirya valks... Thanks!

                    • amuro_ray93 <amuro_ray93@yahoo.com>
                      Message 10 of 22 , Dec 7, 2002
                        What model kits? Gundams? anyone want to go with me in divisoria? FSS
                        (Five Star Stories) model kits are really hard to find here :(

                        --- In macross_ph@yahoogroups.com, "www_greattoys_net

                      • JP L
                        Message 11 of 22 , Dec 7, 2002

                          Malvin,

                              5 k each? BBTS has it up daw according to Joemar for $80. Is it cheaper sa US or Japan? Pero palagay ko Bandai will have a second batch siguro. Any one can confirm this?

                        • Jay Batongbacal
                          Message 12 of 22 , Dec 7, 2002
                            just in case anyone is interested, i just saw Gundam
                            FIXX figuration #10 (GP04 with red armor) and #8 (GP02
                            from Stardust Memories) at the KidzStation store in
                            Robinsons' Metro East (next to Sta. Lucia mall going
                            to Antipolo) going for 1,800 and 2,800 respectively.

                            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                          • Jay Batongbacal
                            Message 13 of 22 , Dec 7, 2002
                              hi, malvin: what would be the price of the new batch
                              of VF-1A's and when are they arriving? or do you still
                              have the 1st batch? i know the price for that 1st
                              batch is already a very good and reasonable price,
                              when compared as against either mail order or
                              travelling to hongkong; i very much appreciate your
                              excellent pricing policy!

                              http://mailplus.yahoo.com
                            • bub_mont <bobmon@mydestiny.net>
                              Message 14 of 22 , Dec 7, 2002
                                Sama ako Divisoria. Kelan?

                                --- In macross_ph@yahoogroups.com, "amuro_ray93 <amuro_ray93@y...>"
                                <amuro_ray93@y...> wrote:
                                > What model kits? Gundams? anyone want to go with me in divisoria?
                                FSS
                                > (Five Star Stories) model kits are really hard to find here :(
                              • Victor Fabian
                                Message 15 of 22 , Dec 8, 2002
                                  According to several sources, marami pa daw stocks ng M&M Reissues sa lahat ng malaking toy chains in Japan, particularly sa Toys R Us. Kung marami pa stock, obviously they don't sell that good (in Japan that is).

                                  Which leads me to this: will Bandai produce a 2nd batch eventhough there are still plenty of stocks left locally (Japan)? May bearing ba sa kanila yung demand overseas? Hehe, sorry folks, I'm not a marketing major. [^_^]