716Re: [macross_ph] newbie

  • Omni Existencia
    Nov 29, 2004
      Hello!

      Bro, the Macross-PH Yahoo Groups is no longer in use.

      Macross PH has an affiliate Message Board, called Macross Protoculture 3:16, that you can visit at http://omniexistence.proboards33.com/index.cgi. Also, the Macross-PH Group has a site (still under construction), and can be accessed at http://cc.1asphost.com/macrossph/index.asp.

      Please go ahead and sign up for both. We'd be more than happy to accommodate you, and answer your questions regarding Macross and Macross merchandise.

      Hope to see you soon!

      Ariel (Omni Existence)

      boibastos <boibastos@...> wrote:

      hi guys, i'm new. i just found out about macross_ph and was
      wondering if you guys have info where i could get the english dubbed
      macross and sentinels series.

      thanks.

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/fGIolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/