Re: Macrobiotic Cures for Clogged Arteries

  • jonesing_around
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16 6:26 AM
      Hello friends -

      I am a middle aged guy who has been experiencing symtoms related to
      blood pressure and possible arterial issues.

      I have begun a basic short grain brown rice regimen.

      Can macrobiotics really reverse this type of condition? If you have
      any additional suggestions they would be most welcome.
    • Ilanit Tof
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16 8:15 AM

        I would be looking at a borader mb style eating plan - esp if you have blood pressure issues - I would really recommend thing slike leafy greens and other things in the standard mb approach but applied for you and your condition. Where in the world do you live? maybe seeing a mb councelor or attending classes would help. Lots of reading and cooking will help too but personal instruciton eps if you have a health condition is invaluable. there are great resources online too like

        www.cybermacro.com

        great articles etc there.....

        --
        Ilanit Tof - Signature

        Ilanit

        Little Tree Pty Limited, Melbourne, Australia (Little Tree).	® registered trademark, © copyright 2003. All rights reserved. This email message and attachments may contain information that is confidential to Little Tree. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute, forward or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email and erase all copies of the message and attachments. The sender of this email message does not allow the recipient to forward this email message or attachments in whole or in part by means of the internet. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Little Ttree are neither given nor endorsed by it. This email message and any attachments are subject to copyright.

        Ms Ilanit Tof
        B.A. (Psychophysiology/Psychology)
        Advanced Diploma Healing with Wholefoods
        PhD Holistic Nutrition (candidate)

        Little Tree Oriental Healing Arts
        Helping you grow to new heights of wellbeing
        with Oriental Traditions and Modern Nutrition

        ilanit@...
        www.littletree.com.au