I have found vest patterns

  • Rev. William Bradley(go figure)
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2003
      I have just won a book on ebay with 8 different vest patterns I'll
      post them once I get the book and get them scanned in.
    • Regina Shepherd
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2003
        Thank you so much. I would appreciate that. I bought
        a book off e-bay that showed a vest on the cover but
        when I bought it, it did not contain the instructions.
        Oh well
        Regina
        <revwilliam_bradley@...> wrote:
        > I have just won a book on ebay with 8 different vest
        > patterns I'll
        > post them once I get the book and get them scanned
        > in.

        http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
      • Rev. William Bradley(go figure)
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2003
          Well the pattern, if you can cal it that is very simple. I'll try to
          get it scanned but basically all it says you do is pin a cord outline
          on a board and then fill in the empty spaces with the knotts &
          designs you want.

          -- In macramealostart@yahoogroups.com, Regina Shepherd