Getting Your Groceries At 1977 Prices!

  • debbiespearsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 4:35 PM
      Getting Your Groceries At 1977 Prices!

      This is the same program that I have been using for years. I joined their
      sampler program after watching a news report highlighting this company on my
      evening news. Now I just read this news release which I am sharing below:

      BREAKING NEWS REPORT
      News Release brought to you by AP Wire Alerts)

      Sacramento,CA - World Products Inc. has recently completed acquisition of United
      Savings Technology NA. This acquisiton was completed on the 32nd anniversary of
      World Products http://grocerystrategy.com World Products Inc is the leading
      consumer savings company in the United States holding a 78% share of that
      market. They are a research and development firm that produces cutting edge
      technologies aimed at saving consumers substantial amounts of money. World
      Products in an effort to command an even higher market share is currently
      offering their grocery savings system at their 1977 price of $ 7.00. Audits of
      their records indicate that 68,237,892 individuals are currently using their
      programs.