Serendipity Necklaces :)

  • katiep7172 <katiep7172@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hey gals check this out, I found this cool website for
      Serendipity's out of Los Angeles, they have clients like as
      Sandra Bullock, Debra Messing and Selma Blair. They are
      great and so much less expensive on online. Don't buy their
      necklaces at their stores they are so much more expensive
      in store plus they ship for free on the website. Just
      thought I'd pass that along to you guys. Have a good weekend.
      Hey Janet :)

      www.store.yahoo.com/serendipitys