Request from a Newbie

  • winstonsmith_99
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2002
      Hi, Everyone! I'm trying desperately to find some instructions for
      making sea chest handles (beckets). Naturally, I turned to _Ashley's
      Book of Knots_. But, alas, the venerable volume doesn't really
      explain very well how to go about it. Does anyone here know of a book
      or website where I might find such information?

      Winston Smith