need help

  • little mermaid
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2002
      hi to all....
      ive joined this group only a few days back. im from india where
      this art has recently cuaght up. im looking forward to learn more
      abt macrame.very soon ill b learning macrame from a friend here so
      till then if anyone can help me teach the basics or cud recommend
      a book which will help, please contact me. also tell me wot shud i
      start making first. personally im interested in making bracelets
      or anklets. is it a good thing to start learning with?
      looking forward to your help.
      thanx, bye!!

      Snigdha.