Hemp Jewelry

  • shinyone2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2002
      Hi, I'm new to the group and I'm trying to learn to make the hemp
      jewelry. I don't understand the instructions that came with some of
      the pieces that I bought. I would like to hear from someone that
      knows how to make these and if you can help me it would be great. I
      think I've bought about $40.00 worth of materials all together. I'm
      making a necklace that has a large silver chain in the middle and it
      is called a sqare knot around each ball. Anyway, any help would be
      great.

      Thanks