New Member, just found this group and glad I did.

  • countrybelle2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2002
      I was beginning to think I was the only one on earth that was still
      interested in this beautiful (But long lost) art. I have been on a
      quest trying to find a pattern of a white owl that I had before I
      moved. I was wondering if anyone might have a pattern and would be
      willing to email it to me. Thanks, Belle. I plan on getting back
      into the knack of Macrame as I loved it in school. Take care.
      Belle Please email me @ countrybelle2000@...